OT: Attention Christa.

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

     Please excuse me for sending this publicly, but my messages are being
bounced back by the server.

     So far, there is no heavy weather in the Titusville area.  However I
am delaying sending the Tiger Eye Irises there because of the
unpredictability of Georges.  There is inconsistency in the predictions,
but it looks like we are going to get it.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.