CAT:Tempo Two

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Mike Sutton wrote:
>...ARABIAN STORY, BACHELOR BOY, BUT BEAUTIFUL, CRAZY FOR YOU, MAN ABOUT
TOWN, NATURAL GRACE, NOBLE CONTESSA, BEDEVIL and many more I've gotta
have!
I'm hoping to visit Tempo Two in a few weeks time Mike, and will let you
know what I think of these if I see any 'in the flesh'. I have put 'I
WANT' markings against ARABIAN STORY, NOBLE CONTESSA & BEDEVIL. I feel
that BUT BEAUTIFUL was unfortunately named. I'm tempted to take a 'doggy
bag' for some pollen!
Graeme Grosvenors catalogue arrived here yesterday, and he also has some
interesting new introductions. Ones that caught my eye are PEBBLE FRESH,
SHARE THE SPIRIT, LAVENDER PARK. SYDNEY (To be released in the 2000
catalogue)is lovely, and looks like another SILVERADO X TIMESCAPE.
Many of you may be interested to know that GG has written a new book:
HEMEROCALLIS: THE RAINBOW LILY which will be available in Australia next
year. This is a sister (or brother?) to his IRIS: FLOWER OF THE RAINBOW,
and promises to be every bit as good, for the daylily lovers.
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Australia