PCN: Vicki Craigs seedlings UP!

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi all,
Is Vicki Craig still on the list? Just thought I'd let you all know that
my baby PCN's showed through a few days ago, and I counted 7 this
morning. I soaked the seed for 3 days (changing the water each day) and
sowed them 4 weeks ago, in peat pellets, and have been at pains to keep
the moisture level just right.
The rain has stopped here in Central Victoria (we didn't get floods like
in other areas of the state) and the sun is shining, after a good hard
frost this morning. Everything is saying "Come into the Garden" so I'm
off to get my hands dirty.
See you all later,
Cheers, Jan Clark, Australia