OT: Aussie Daylily book?

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Many of you may be interested to know that GG has written a new book:
> HEMEROCALLIS: THE RAINBOW LILY which will be available in Australia next
> year. This is a sister (or brother?) to his IRIS: FLOWER OF THE RAINBOW,
> and promises to be every bit as good, for the daylily lovers.

     This caught my attention.  Do you know when (or if) it will be
available in the US?  As you may well know, I am a Daylily not, properly
called "Hemaholic."
     Thinking Daylilies, I planted some new arrivals today.  As long as the
winds stay under 70 MPH, they should be able to stay in place.  If winds
over 70 MPH enter the forecast, I will pull them up and bring them inside.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.	Watching that Hurricane.  Those in Louisiana look out
too.