Re: OT: Aussie Daylily book?

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

I wrote:
>> Many of you may be interested to know that GG has written a new
>book: HEMEROCALLIS: THE RAINBOW LILY which will be available in
>Australia next year. This is a sister (or brother?) to his IRIS:
>FLOWER OF THE RAINBOW, and promises to be every bit as good, for the
daylily lovers.
Then Mark wrote:
> This caught my attention.  Do you know when (or if) it will be
>available in the US?  As you may well know, I am a Daylily not,
properly called "Hemaholic."
Hemaholic, is that like a vampire?
I'll keep you posted on the book. I suggest you place an early order,
direct with Graeme Grosvenor, and have him send it to you. Remember all
the difficulties over his iris book?
I'll force myself to buy a copy, just in case my enthusiasm for DL's
ever increases.
At the moment I'm iris happy. Barry Blyth's dwarf CELCIUS has just
flowered, and it's quite stunning. It is a from ZING ME X CHANTED and is
very fertile on both Dwarf and TB's. and producing some interesting
offspring. May some nice ones grow in my seedling bed too!
Cheers, Jan Clark, in Australia