From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

Thanks to Celia for the ROT warning. In southwest Oklahoma we are certainly
looking forward to SOME rain from those storms moving in. I think it is the
high temperature accompanied with a lot of moisture that starts that rot. I
thought we had got to fall. But our temperatures reached 100 degrees
yesterday. Several more are predicted. Tree & shrub losses from this
drought are terribly high.

Still sizzling!

Ruth B. Simmons
Oklahoma  Zone 7