CAT:Catalog List

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

As a lot of you know, Tom Little has a webpage that has a list of Iris growers
that was compiled by Linda Mann in 1996 (I think). At any rate, we had a
discussion a bit ago about the fact that it needed updateing to remove some
folks no longer in business and add new suppliers.

Is there anyone out there willing to volunteer to update the list? I should be
available in electronic form, so you wouldn't need to start from scratch. Tom
could update his page and I would add it to my website.

Judging from a number of recent questions, this would be a very valuable update.

Please respond privately to me at:

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.