Re: OT:CHAT: Clarifying the language barrier

From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>

>From: Paul & Yvonne Tyerman <tyerman@dynamite.com.au>
 They can whack on a bit of dead horse and she'll be jake!

>Clarifying the english language???????  I for one do not understand hte
>last line and I live in the same country>

Hi Paul....sorry can't myself. Dead horse = tomato sauce (rhyming slang)

Hey how do you think I feel having 2 of our sons live in South Australia
and having to contend with both of them and my grandson speaking "South
Oh yes there is a discernable difference. Here's one. It's nice to have a
cold stubby after a long hot day. They have an echo!

Frenetic activity in the gardens of Sunraysia and the Riverland for the
convention. The usual handwringing and anxiety over what will be in bloom
and what will not come showtime. For an Aussie "do" we have had to bung a
third coach onto one of the tours. Not a bad effort for Aussie iris lovers.

Dianne, Victoria ,Australia.