Re: TB: Do I have IMMORTALITY?

From: "Lera Cavanaugh" <cavanaug@livingonline.com>

Celia,

Sounds like my IMMORTALITY that I got this summer.  It bloomed a few days
ago and I moved it into the house.  Lovely pale blue-greyish white buds
that unfurl into white blooms with the finest hint of pale blue.  I was so
pleased that it bloomed this Fall after just being transplated a couple of
months ago!!

My CITY OF LIGHTS is blooming, too!!

Lera Cavanaugh
Brighton, Michigan   Zone 5