Re: TB: Rebloomers

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Annette Milch inquired about my reblooming IMMORTALITY:

> Tell us how many buds it has and how many stalks and how many blooms open
>at one time.

	I have two stalks that are reblooming but they are on different
	plants. One had four buds and one has three. I only have one
	open at the moment but that stalk has two more in colored
	bud (pale blue - thanks everybody :)).

	These stalks are in the house....lost the rebloom last year
	when they remained in the garden.

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3