OT-Iris Hybridizer/Speaker Survey

From: Pooreplace@aol.com

Good evening from OKC!

We would like to hear who you all think are the "Top 3" speakers in terms of
Iris hybridizing willing to go speak around the country if invited.   Please
include what their specialty is & why you thought they were good or would be
good if their arm was twisted enough to give a program.  We would also like to
hear about any who give really good slide show presentations.

In the very recent past we have heard Sterling Innerst, Rick Ernst, David
Schreiner, Allan Ensminger, Terry Aitken, Brad Kasperek, Lynda Miller, &
tonight George Sutton.  For Pollendaubers most recently we have had: Keith
Keppel, Lynda Miller, Dormon Haymon, Barry Blyth, Dave Niswonger, &
Hollingworth on SIB's.   You may e-mail me privately if you wish at
Pooreplace@aol.com.  We will be passing this information on to the Program
Chairman for the next couple of years as well as the '99 Pollendauber's
chairman.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Kathy Poore,  OKC,  OK
Region 22,  Zone 7
AIS, MIS, TBIS, SLI, SSIS, OIS, NAIS, NCIS, TAIS, etc.