Re: Book of the week

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/25/1998 11:05:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RYFigge@aol.com writes:

<< say the life of iris-
 gardening and that is Bill's book "The Gardener's Iris Book"  I have just
 acquired it and it tells you everything you wanted to do but afraid to ask,
 sort of  "an iris book for dummies"  but it also answers the needs of long-
 time gardeners.   >>

Hi Rosalie!  Glad to have you join us.

I too have been raving about Bill's book.  And, to illustrate how impressive
it is, I brought my copy to our iris meeting the other night and out of the 15
or so people who were there, 10 ordered one!  And one other person had already
bought it.

I'm bringing it with me today when I address a potential new group..... I just
know that I'll be able to open the Bill Shear outlet at the Stately Guest
Manor before it's all over.

This is a book that's thorough, but readable... and beautiful besides.  The
kind of book that any gardener would be happy to have.

Kathy Guest... who got her "gush" button punched again
in East Aurora, NY