a few answers

Glad to see that someone other than me has trouble growing Silverado--a new start will usually bloom here the first year--color is 'blurk'--or 'gramad'--grayed, muddy, etc- not theclean pristine color as elsewhere--by the next year it is saying--I do not like it here, I am going to fade away--and the third year it is gone!  I have tried three starts from three different geographic areas with no luck--even the one in our  'Dykes Row' in the club garden is not doing too well--thought it might be the cold here--guess it doesn't like the heat in the mid-west either

When discussing speakers--if the Chad Harris mentioned is the one from Vancouver area in Washington,  his e-mail address is  rsjj98a@prodigy.com    if that does not get to him--I might see him next weekend at the Region 13 Meeting in Spokane Wash--if he comes to it--otherwise I can check with others from his area.
'Off to finish counting Symposium Ballots, then twill post the results here--
Carryl  in Western Montana--lightly raining but due to clear later today--Canada sent us acold front, so we now have snow on tops of mountains around--tis pretty!