From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

Sorry to use the list, but during last nights chat, I was
asked about the Telescope Buyers FAQ file, I am the keeper
and poster of that file and I just updated it on the 8th of
Sept.. So anyone who wants a copy of it, e-mail me and I'll
return it via e-mail.

Slc.Dennis Bishop Sidwalk Astronomer

| Rosamond Telescope Junk Yard                     |
| 470 20th St West #23                             |
| Rosamond,Ca.93560                                |
|All Used and Broken Down Telescopes taken in and  |
|Made into Working Telescopes.                     |