Re: CULT: NON-BLOOMING IRIS/Translation?

From: Pooreplace@aol.com

Mornin' ya'll...

Please help us internet illiterate out here!!!

<<Robert responds to Kathy (irisborer) regarding her "quite" ugly iris that
took 8 <years to bloom by writing:

<ROF  LOL.

Could I kindly request a translation please?!?!?  It's taken me 12 days to
figure out that <g> means grin & <VBG> means very big grin.  I don't wanna
wait til Christmas to find out what ROF LOL means!

Thanks!

Just sign me Klueless Kathy in Oklahoma!