Re: OT:Bio Linda Mann

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: OT:Bio Linda Mann
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 07:32:14 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Mark Cook wrote:
> Recently, someone else
> in east Tennessee joined this list.  It is great to have you with us.  How
> is that SDB LITTLE SHOWOFF doing?

Hi Mark, That's probably Connie Lane, fellow ETIS member, hero and near
martyr of our first (and possibly last!) Region 7 fall meeting.

LITTLE SHOWOFF is growing like a major weed, but I think soil
temperatures continue to be too hot for fall rebloom so far.  I don't
think I lost a single one of the plants you sent me, and several clumps
bloomed well in the spring.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA