REB: Cumulative check list

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: REB: Cumulative check list
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 07:57:38 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> now that the new CUMULATIVE CHECK LIST FOR
> REBLOOMING IRISES is available from Charlie Brown, 3114 So. FM 131,
> Denison,
> TX, 75020.  ($13.00 in country - $16.00 overseas -)  Rosalie   in the
> Baltimore area

Rosalie - is this available to everybody or do you have to be a member
of the Reblooming Iris Society?  Who should I make the check out to?
Does the price include postage?  Thanks.

I wish there were a comparable publication called the CUMULATIVE
CHECKLIST FOR TB IRISES that would list the states in which new
introductions of "oncers" have been known to bloom (indicating they
lived). (re: previous discussion of regional performance of SILVERADO
and HONKY TONK BLUES).  I plan to use the rebloomer checklist to find
TBs that survive east of the Rockies and west of the Appalachians.  More
genealogic clues to survival.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA