Re: REB: Cumulative check list

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Hi, Linda and everyone else --- No, you do not need to be -- I'm going to
reword that - you really NEED to be a member of the RIS (Reblooming Iris
Society) for your own and your irises ' sake (!)  but you do not HAVE to
belong to own the CHECKLIST for Rebloomers.  IF you are lucky enough to live
near Charlie Brown  I think  you can pick it up in person for $10.00 - we made
the lowest price possible to just cover our expenses.  We wanted everyone  to
be able to afford it, and we felt they had waited so long for it, they should
be rewarded and we shouldn't make money on such a necessity.  By mail, is
$13.00 which includes priority postage, which is just as cheap as regular mail
for its weight -----($16.00 U.S. currency for overseas, and I understand from
Charlie that it doesn't matter which ocean it crosses)  Charlie's address, to
a city person like me, is very peculiar, but trust it - he's very prompt -
checks made payable to "The Reblooming Iris Society" -- or even "RIS"  Charlie
Brown, 3114 So.  FM 131,
Denison, TX,  75020.      Rosalie, near Baltimore