SDB: LITTLE SHOWOFF

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> LITTLE SHOWOFF is growing like a major weed, but I think soil
> temperatures continue to be too hot for fall rebloom so far.

Linda,
     I am glad to here that the Irises are doing well.  For me, when in
Kentucky, LITTLE SHOWOFF rebloomed in the last half of October, and
sometimes into November.  It probably is waiting for the soil to cool off
some more.
     I think the other lady is Connie Lane.  I hope she is still with us.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.