Re: OT-BIO Martha Brown

From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>

> From: Patsiris@aol.com
> To: iris-talk@onelist.com
> Subject: [iris-talk] Re: OT-BIO Martha Brown
> Date: Sunday, September 27, 1998 9:43 PM
> From: Patsiris@aol.com
> Dear Martha,
> the answer is to mix compost in.
> Pat

	Sadly there isn't enough compost to go around yet.  I have started
mulching with pine bark mulch everything that can be mulched  to free up
some compost.   I have even asked for a worm bin for Christmas to keep the
compost going with the kitchen waste.
	If I leave a circle bare around the Irises I have just planted and mulched
the rest would there be a problem?