Heights of some TB's

From: Amy Moseley Rupp <amy@ece.utexas.edu>

I really try hard to search out all of the heights of the iris I order
and grow, but some elude me.  If you can help, with only heights
necessary, here is a list:

Caliph ('89)
Broadway Joe ('95)
Apricot Candy ('96)
Cajun Queen ('96)
Raku Glaze ('96)
Star Quality ('96)

I do not have intro years on these, but here they are:

Country Ruffles
Mind's Eye
Venus Butterfly
Victorious Voyager

Amy, finally planting iris, including my first Louisianas!