Re: Visiting AU

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

>From: moonsage@direct.ca
>
>We're planning a trip to AU next year. I'd love to see some gardens and
>would appreciate some pointers regarding those not to be missed.
>
>We're planning to visit friends on the east coast of AU and drive around
>a bit. Taking in a horse show, and the Sci-Fi convention too.
>
>Sharron
>---
>Zone 6 in BC, Canada

Dear Sharron,

How wonderful that you are considering a trip to the Land of Oz. Re:  the
horse show and Sci-Fi conventions.   As one of our well known (but not
necessarily well liked) politicians has been quoted over and over again of
late for saying - could you "Please Explain" these two events?

Kindly reply privately as I am certain that discussions about horses and
Star Trek could not in anyway be considered consistent with even the wildest
OT iris-talk subject! (however we could disguise it as a slant on SA'ers or
something like that I suppose!)  Being the registrant of a wonderful La
named PRINCESS LEIA you can be assured of a sympathetic friend re Sci-Fi
convention details etc.

Can you advise when these events are to occur and which part of the east
coast they will be held in?   It's a big country (like Canada and USA) so
"driving about a bit" could entail a few more "clicks down the road" than
you may have considered.  Still, happy to advise, assist and learn about
your plans with great enthusiasm.

Cheers for now.  Heather Pryor  irishaven@pip.com.au