Re: REB: survivors and deaths

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: survivors and deaths
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:36:47 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

My apologies, Rosalie, I shoulda finished reading the digest before
sending that last post about LOW HO SILVER - if it does THAT well in
Arkansas and North Carolina, I will try it again.  I will try to find
another start of it from a supplier with more similar climate.  So many
don't do well here, I usually don't try a second time. However,
IMMORTALITY (thanks again Lloyd!) was really hard for me to get
established but now blooms all summer (with extra water and alfalfa) off
and on and is a fragrant delight.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA