Re: REB: survivors and deaths

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Hi, Linda, again  -- I bought about  a dozen of Barry's this year  -- and
already had some, and they have done well -- about 4 didn't understand they
were to relax on this side of the globe until Sprring, and they shot up
bloomstalks with gorgeous porcelain-like fllowers -- I don't know what that
will do to them in the Spring.  They probably feel  like there is no rest for
the weary.  I don't know yet whether they can be classified as rebloomers   --
or just out of "sync". Rosalie nr Baltimore