Re: CULT: SILVERADO, HONKYTONK BLUES, SONG OF NORWAY, DUSKY CHALLENGER

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Walter;     I don't know, maybe all the loving care has spoiled HTB.
We have no problems with it in several locations in the yard.
Silverado seems to be a slow grower for us. We haven't got Song Of
Norway  and Dusky Challenger is upset over last years divisions or
else El Nino. It did bloom this year, but nothing like it should
have. Sometimes our altitude makes us slower but bloom normally
matches the Sacramento-San Juaquin Valley. In all truth the best
growers are the ones in the bone (discard) pile.      Bill
wstone@volcano.net