HYB: Pollen Shipments

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Lloyd Zurbrigg wrote:

>  I think that pollen is OK to send to Australia, but I do not
>  have that from the government.

I have sent pollen to Australia.  Much easier than complying with
regulations for seeds, not to mention importation of plants.  There may be
some loss of viability, during the gap between bloom seasons, but not as
much as when we carry pollen over from one season to the next.  So I think
it's well worth a try.

Sharon McAllister