Re: REB: survivors and deaths

From: koekkoek@dordt.edu (Arnold Koekkoek)

LO HO SILVER regularly has rebloomed the last few years for us here in
NW Iowa.  Nothing so far, but it has been pretty warm and dry this fall,
so it may be my own fault for failing to provide enough water.  Make
that FAR NW Iowa, incidentally, zone 4.  Other people in our club have
had it bloom already this year.
Arnold Koekkoek (koekkoek@dordt.edu)  Ph. (712)722-6262
Adjunct Professor of History          Home Ph. (712)722-0724
Dordt College
Sioux Center, IA 51250