ADMIN:Refresher Course

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Thought you would all like to have a copy of the subject tags we use. Remember
they are in ALL CAPS and followed by a colon (:).

You might want to print this for reference.

 TB:    tall bearded irises
 MED:   median and dwarf bearded irises
 AR:    arilbred and aril irises
 SIB:   Siberian irises
 LA:    Louisiana irises
 JI:    Japanese irises
 SPU:   spuria irises
 PCN:   Pacific coast native irises
 BULB:  bulb irises (Dutch, reticulatas, Junos)
 SPEC:  iris species (particularly those not covered in another category)

 REB:   reblooming irises
 SA:    space-age irises
 HIST:  historic irises and history of iris development

 CULT:  culture
 HYB:   hybridizing
 REF:   references (books and society publications)
 SHOW:  iris shows and related topics
 IRC:   IRC chat sessions (currently Friday nights)
 AIS:   American Iris Society business and issues
 PHOTO: iris photography
 COMP:  iris-related computer topics (record keeping, photo digitizing, etc.)
 CAT:   iris catalogs and discussion of commercial nurseries
 AD:    iris-related advertisement (ads not related to irises are *not*

 OT-PLANTS: other garden plants (not irises)
 OT-ART:    iris-motif art and craftwork
 OT-HUMOR:  iris-related humor
 OT-CHAT:   personal messages and conversation (consider taking it off-list!)
 OT-BIO:    introduction from a new subscriber (please follow with your name)

 ADMIN: list administration issues (reserved for the list owner)

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at: