Re: Re Louisiana Iris

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 9/28/1998 4:08:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< >I will appreciate some suggestions regarding good hybrids for our =
 >weatherconditions here in Denmark

Another cold-hardy LA is BLACK GAMECOCK. It grows and blooms like crazy here
in Buffalo, NY where we're known for our "wintery" weather.

Some of us are experimenting with the hardiness of LA's.  I find that most of
them will live - however, getting bloom is another story.  BLACK GAMECOCK and
DORTHEA K WILLIAMSON are dependable.  Will keep you posted as our success
improves.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY
Z5/6