Re: REB: survivors and deaths

From: Claire235@aol.com

Re: Survival and reporting of Rebloomers

Linda,

RegionV consisting of Georgia, South Carolina, Florida and Puerto Rico does
indeed
enjoy a lot of rebloomers.  The problem is that many of us have been lax in
sending
our report to the area director who compiles the report for our region.  We're
going to get better though, promise Rosalie!  In fact we have had a rebloomer
show at our last two fall region meetings.  0ur major rebloom is in 0ctober
until
frost.  I know of a few rebloomers growing in the Chattanooga area.  Remember
Tennessee is an iris state.  Don't you have the iris license plate?  Low Ho
Silver
does well in South Carolina.

Claire Honkanen, Isle 0f Palms,SC Reg V Zone 8