Re: TB:Heights

From: Pooreplace@aol.com

In a previous message Amy Moseley Rupp writes:

<< > I do not have intro years on these, but here they are:

  >> Thumkin (Glenn Corlew '96) ____???

I've grown Thumkin for the past 2 years, but can't find any AIS R&I newer than
the '59 checklist at this moment.  Further, am having an apparent senior
moment & can't remember if it is a short TB or a tall IB.  I do know it is
prolific, floriferous & never gets taller than 27 or 28 inches.  And it blooms
with the BB's...

from what there is left of:  Kathy Poore....  still out in the heat potting up
irises...