Re: OT: just being silly

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>
>>        Tell all.  Don't tell me I've found other Trekkies on this list!!!
>Space Agers--the final frontier.  These are the voyages of the listserv
>IRIS-TALK.  It's mission: to explore strange new horns, to seek out new
>flounces, and new mutations, to boldy go where no hybridizer has gone before!
>(ethereal music here)
>Dennis (almost home!)
 The Year is 2259, the Place is Babylon 5 Home to 250,000,000
Iris ...

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |