Re: TB: Suzanne's Selection

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

Anner:
	What a lovely job you did describing Suzanne's Iris; also, information
on what to expect and planting hints.
	I've been remiss in contributions to Iris-Talk, but I've been lurching
for too long.  I've now finished shipping and, of course, left the
Southern orders to the last because you people can afford to get them in
the ground later than the folks up North.  So it's time now, with what's
left of the season, to tackle the weeds that have been sorely
neglected.  When you're a one-person, comparatively small commercial
enterprise there's no way to keep up, especially when one doesn't have
youth on their side. TTYL
		Lorraine Miller		LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH
		Quincy, WA in the Sunny (not rainy like Seattle) Columbia Basin  --
high desert plateau, but irrigated by the waters of Grand Coulee Dam