Re: OT: Let us know/ Georges

From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, william b. cook wrote:

> From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>
>     How have Robert Turley and Patrick O'Connor, as well as any other of
> our members in the way of Georges doing so far.  If you get this, please
> let us know?
>
> Mark A. Cook
> billc@atlantic.net
> Dunnellon, Florida.

	Half of Louisiana's residents moved into central and north
Mississippi as evidenced by viewing all of the Louisiana and south
Mississipi car tags in this neck of the woods.  Motels were full as far
north as Memphis and Nashville with evacuees from the storm.  It could be
that Robert and Patrick were my neighbors for a day or two and I didn't
know it.  Now there is a massive migration back south.

	Georges did not drop any rain here, seventy miles south of
Memphis.  It was cloudy and quite breezy for two days.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8