Space Agers

There are many other trekkies--in our club garden this year we cleared out one radial bed--about 40 clumps, and now half of it is for Space Agers!!
We not only have the Dykes SA's but also started with the SA Variety pack from Tom Burseen and one from Schreiners--plus any which the other members had here in private gardens--now have at least 30 in the area, and will do a sign which explains what a SA is--
We decided to go more educational with the club garden--so in addition to the SA'a, have an Aril-bred bed (1/2 AB do pretty well here) and an
Historics bed--starting to move many of my old-old ones there---Next year will move some more and start a bed of "Favorites of 40's, 50's & 60's"  --decided that just many Iris blooming are pretty--but want to educate the public more about the interesting types of TB's---this is all in addition to our Median Mound, and Siberian and Spuria mound.
Having a club garden is great--I can expand from my yard into it, and keep many of my favorites there rather than using space in my own yard--My mom always raised Iris--two of them!!! Purple, and white--so now that I have discovered many other colors and color combinations I am still having a hard time saying no to many new ones--
How are talkers in 'Georges' area doing--the pictures we see are terrible--canot even imagine water that deep all over everything--and that much water coming down from the sky in such a short time--hope that gardens are not ruined!    Carryl in Western Montana--still nice weather to work out in the yard but getting colder at night now