Re: REB: IMMORTALITY

From: "Lewis,Shirlee E" <Shirlee.E.Lewis@kp.ORG>

Joni in GA said

> When I checked on them last night, there is a good foot long stalk coming
> out of this same IMMORTALITY!! So far, it only looks to have 2 or 3 buds
> on it but I couldn't believe it! This plant has only been in the ground
> for about 6 weeks.

Joni,
Do you have any increase showing off the main rhizome?  In southern
California it is a common problem with rebloomers -- particularly those that
seem to rebloom very easy with them sending up a bloom stalk before they set
any increase.  In doing so we only get the one bloom cycle out of the plant.
Shirlee Lewis
Sunset Zone 23
Southern California Iris Society
Secretrary / Newsletter Editor