REF: Bill Shear's new book

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Last week, while my computer was in the shop and allergies were getting
me down, Bill Shear's lovely new "Gardener's Iris Book" arrived.  In
addition to being a nice book full of gorgeous pictures, it is full of
little things in the text that remind me of various on-line discussions
we had on Iris-list.  What a wonderful memento - just had to thank the
author on-line.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

NewHoo Web Directory -- built by an army of volunteer editors
*** Now the 4th largest human-edited directory of the Web! ***
http://www.NewHoo.com/                  "HUMANS do it better"