OT: HIPSource Survey Reminder

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings:

This is just a gentle reminder that if you intend to send me a response to the
HIPSource Quality Survey, I'd like to have it in the next day or so if you can
manage it, please. This purpose of this very informal Survey is to solicit
information about people's experiences--positive and negative--in dealing with
those purveyors of historic irises which list in ROOTS and are listed on the
HIPS page.

If you missed my first post on this subject, or if you need another copy of
the Survey to refresh your memory about the kinds of information this office
would find useful to know, please let me know PRIVATELY at HIPSource@aol.com
and I'll send it right along.

The HIPS page--which includes the list of nurseries about which I am
inquiring-- is found at http://www.worldiris.com/.

As always, HIPS and I are grateful for your support and your time.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS
"Preserving irises, iris documents, and iris artifacts for the future."
HIPSource@aol.com