From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Shirley -
 There are no increases on this plant. Just 4 days ago it looked terrible and
I thought I was going to lose it. Now it has several new leaves and this
 When you say one bloom cycle, does that mean I will be replacing it next
year?? And if this is the case, how do you get a clump to establish? I ordered
this plant in April or May, got it in July and planted it. Will it grow new
 Sorry for the questions. I don't know much about this particular plant.
Thanks for the help -