Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

TB:Chris-Town Jubilee

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: TB:Chris-Town Jubilee
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:36:55 -0700
  • Mailing-List: list iris-talk@onelist.com; contact iris-talk-owner@onelist.com

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
I have experienced a similar mutation with the BB Christown Jubilee this
spring.
Hi Patrick...
If your Chris-Town Jubilee is a BB I'd check it out.
We've had it since the late 80's when Shepard
sent it as a guest iris, It's a very Strong and Beautiful
pink TB growing to 39" every year with no mutations.
Randy...
Region 15

  New!!  Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.