articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

TB:Chris-Town Jubilee

From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
I have experienced a similar mutation with the BB Christown Jubilee this
spring.
Hi Patrick...
If your Chris-Town Jubilee is a BB I'd check it out.
We've had it since the late 80's when Shepard
sent it as a guest iris, It's a very Strong and Beautiful
pink TB growing to 39" every year with no mutations.
Randy...
Region 15

  New!!  Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.