Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Albizia distachya

Hello all,
       Today i gathered the seeds from an Albizia distachya i saw growing
right up against and abandoned building today on Ft. Ord. I'm wondering,
what are the requirements for the seeds to get them to germinate? I've
seen maybe three of these plants naturalized around here (one seems to
have upped and died), and they dont seem to go wild like the Acacias can
and so. But, i'm mostly interested in the plant for the leaves (a nice
dark green color).

Thanks for the help

This ain't a yes, this ain't a no, just do your thang, we'll see how it
goes