articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

Big, old trees make great carbon sinks

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Paulownia tomentosa?

That's a rather enormous, fast-growing timber and flowering tree from Japan.
At one point perhaps 20 years ago one log was supposedly worth U$A 40000. I
ordered a sapling from ForestFarm. In one year it grew to 8 feet in
height. -- their sometimes website is wwww.forestfarm.com

Karl.