Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

Re: Munchkin Nursery visit May 18th?

  • Subject: Re: Munchkin Nursery visit May 18th?
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 06:46:45 -0500

Hey gang.....
    The 18th has been set aside since we last talked... still there on the
calendar in red ink. I have set the day aside ... if you want to arrange a
time block it is up to you.... we just figured an open house would work
best. Does anyone want me to arrange reservations for a lunch over at the
local 3 star cafe' for us at a specific time?... or we take care of things
here...? I can make my sinful brownies.
    We are looking forward to meeting all of you on this list who can make
the trip... If you need assistance with overnight arrangements let us
know...
    Gene
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC