articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Record-setting 2096-lb pumpking grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: Sedum pics and info was: Drying Sedum Autumn Joy/ Sedums of all types

 Gene,
Here is a link to a catalog site with lots of pictures and information.
[Warning, these plants can become addictive :-)]
Sqaw Mountain Gardens

Gene Bush wrote:

  I do not have an answer for you Bob, but I do have a question on Sedums.
      Actually I suppose it is on hardy succulents since it involves hens and
  chick, sedums, just about anything that resembles a hen and chick. My wife
  has become fascinated by these for her hypertufa troughs. I purchased a book
  for her, but it is far too advanced and not enough good photographs. Can
  anyone recommend some good web sites with lots of photos and detailed
  information. Cultivation, ID, propagation, etc? Book titles that others
  found easily read and filled the bill for a beginner?
      Would appreciate any assistance from fellow sedum lovers.
      Gene E. Bush
  Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc  www.munchkinnursery.com    genebush@munchkinnursery.com  Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana