Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: rattlesnake master borer moth

The expert on Papaipema eryngii is Ron Panzer of Northeastern
Illinois University in Chicago. I don't have a full address, but this
should help you get started in tracking him down.