articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

Big, old trees make great carbon sinks

Tomato gene tweaked to lengthen growing season

Emerald ash borer may have predator

Tires to be made from dandelions

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: rattlesnake master borer moth

The expert on Papaipema eryngii is Ron Panzer of Northeastern
Illinois University in Chicago. I don't have a full address, but this
should help you get started in tracking him down.