Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Cacalia plantaginea YES PLEASE !

Hi Geoff ! I am growing my Arnoglossum atriplicifolia  ( that's a long name ! )plants in Sweden in the garden at my parents' summer house, which is situated between the cities of Karlstad and Arvika in western Sweden ( about the same latitude as Stockholm ). I would love to swap seeds with you, as I  would very much like to try other Arnoglossum ( Cacalia ) plants as well. I have the Peterson's Field Guides series  Southwestern and Texas Wildflowers, and Cacalia plantaginea ( I wonder if that is considered Arnoglossum too now- we have to ask Mr. Trager. The leaves look very decorative. My address is:

Paul M. Olsson
Stockholmsvagen 57
S-602 17 Norrkoping
SWEDEN

Please send me your address and I will try and have the seeds on their way by tomorrow. Take care, and talk to you later. Thanks for all the info you have been finding for me too. I really appreciate it !
Paul