Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

foliar feeding

Is there any sort of piece of equipment, or an attachment to a hose that's
particularly better for foliar feeding?  last year i was using one of those
hose attachment fertilizer things with the shower head looking piece on the
end, but i was wondering if there was a more "misting" type device on the
market.  Something that would allow me to foliar feed without getting the
ground drenched.

Also, i just recently purchased a syphon mixer so that i wouldn't have to
use that hose attached feeder for fertilizer, and on the package it says
that you shouldn't use more than 50' of hose after the syphon, why is this?
If it's proportionally mixing the fertilizer why does it matter how long
the hose is?  I need more than 50' of hose after my mixer, am i going to
have a problem?