hort.net Seasonal photo, (c) 2006 Christopher P. Lindsey, All Rights Reserved: do not copy
articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | patents | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Gallery of Plants
Tech Blog
Plant Profiles
Mailing Lists
    Search ALL lists
    Search help
    Subscription info
Top Stories
sHORTurl service
Tom Clothier's Archive
 Top Stories
New Trillium species discovered

Disease could hit Britain's trees hard

Ten of the best snowdrop cultivars

Plant protein database helps identify plant gene functions

Dendroclimatologists record history through trees

Potato beetle could be thwarted through gene manipulation

Hawaii expands coffee farm quarantine

Study explains flower petal loss

RSS story archive

foliar feeding

Is there any sort of piece of equipment, or an attachment to a hose that's
particularly better for foliar feeding?  last year i was using one of those
hose attachment fertilizer things with the shower head looking piece on the
end, but i was wondering if there was a more "misting" type device on the
market.  Something that would allow me to foliar feed without getting the
ground drenched.

Also, i just recently purchased a syphon mixer so that i wouldn't have to
use that hose attached feeder for fertilizer, and on the package it says
that you shouldn't use more than 50' of hose after the syphon, why is this?
If it's proportionally mixing the fertilizer why does it matter how long
the hose is?  I need more than 50' of hose after my mixer, am i going to
have a problem?


To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@mallorn.com with the

 © 1995-2017 Mallorn Computing, Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Our Privacy Statement
Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index