Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

Japan funds Samoa for cut flower and perfume research

Light colors can boost greenhouse production

Long-term nitrogen use affects future nitrogen uptake

Scientists in Japan replace oil with plant biomass

Bladderwort evolves well because it has more genes

RSS story archive

Pumpkin Jokes

Hellow fellow growers,
Just thought I would bring in the happy new year with a couple jokes.
I couldnt find any so I had to make up a some.
Whats big and orange and grows 20 pounds a day.
(A sumo hunter at an all you can eat resturant)

How can you tell if a pumpkin is married.
(Its wearing a dill ring)

What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a cat.
(pumpkin pie with hair balls)

What do you get when you invite your giant atlantic to your beer party
(a drunkin pumpkin)