Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

Pumpkin Jokes

Hellow fellow growers,
Just thought I would bring in the happy new year with a couple jokes.
I couldnt find any so I had to make up a some.
Whats big and orange and grows 20 pounds a day.
(A sumo hunter at an all you can eat resturant)

How can you tell if a pumpkin is married.
(Its wearing a dill ring)

What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a cat.
(pumpkin pie with hair balls)

What do you get when you invite your giant atlantic to your beer party
(a drunkin pumpkin)

Pumpkin-growing FAQ: http://www.mallorn.com/lists/pumpkins/search.cgi