articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

Big, old trees make great carbon sinks

Tomato gene tweaked to lengthen growing season

Emerald ash borer may have predator

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Pumpkin Jokes

Hellow fellow growers,
Just thought I would bring in the happy new year with a couple jokes.
I couldnt find any so I had to make up a some.
Whats big and orange and grows 20 pounds a day.
(A sumo hunter at an all you can eat resturant)

How can you tell if a pumpkin is married.
(Its wearing a dill ring)

What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a cat.
(pumpkin pie with hair balls)

What do you get when you invite your giant atlantic to your beer party
(a drunkin pumpkin)