articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Pumpkin Jokes

Hellow fellow growers,
Just thought I would bring in the happy new year with a couple jokes.
I couldnt find any so I had to make up a some.
Whats big and orange and grows 20 pounds a day.
(A sumo hunter at an all you can eat resturant)

How can you tell if a pumpkin is married.
(Its wearing a dill ring)

What do you get when you cross a pumpkin with a cat.
(pumpkin pie with hair balls)

What do you get when you invite your giant atlantic to your beer party
(a drunkin pumpkin)