articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: Help! Plants damaged by hail storm!

Sometimes I use sand, sometimes soil fro the garden as long as it is fluffy
and loose. I bury when the vines are about 4' long.  Don