Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

Maple leaf ph ?

Hello Pumpkineers,
                                I have read recently that many of you use
maple leafs for composting.  I am doing the same.  In fact, in quite gross
amounts.  I am in the process of adjusting my soil ph from 7.6 to 7.0.  I need
to know what effect these maple leaves will have on my soil.  I believe I read
once that they are neutral.  However, I am hoping they are slightly acidic.
Does anyone know?

Second year grower,